Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hard work!


So last week, I holed myself up in my room and worked on my C.V., as well as followed internet tutorials to help me learn new techniques to build my portfolio.

I'm nervous about internships because I feel that, if I go abroad again on a multimedia internship this time, I won't know enough about web design and graphics to perform at the level they expect. This could all be paranoia, by the way. For all I know, I could be exactly what they're looking for. But I'm a perfectionist (sometimes to my own detriment) and I will not stop learning and preparing until I think I'm ready. So there.

In the U.S., I'm aiming for TOMS and Pixar.

This is a random selection of stuff I'm working on:

Logos to build my own form of corporate identity, as suggested by Nubby Twiglet:

The 'more professional' one.


The 'cooler' one.

Character design (esp. thinking about Pixar here), following tutorials by Vector Tuts:
Hell, I've even been working on images for my soon to be established clothing line, which I'll def. be including in my portfolio (See first pic above).

So yeah, lots still to be done. I think this is becoming my motto. Not sure if I'm happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment